Monday, September 7, 2009

Introducing Virginia Tech's Transfer Blog

Welcome to Virginia Tech's blog about all things transfer. If you are thinking about transferring to Virginia Tech you should consider following this blog. Here, we will discuss details about how to transfer to our university and what it is like to be a transfer student at Virginia Tech.

Our goal for this blog is to provide you with an inside look at the transfer admissions process. Admissions staff members will provide information regarding the policy and procedure side of things, while current transfer students will give some insight into what it's like to be a transfer student at Virginia Tech.

We hope you will ask questions and comment on our posts throughout the year. Most of all, we hope this blog helps make your transition to Virginia Tech as a transfer student a smooth one.




More information:








2 comments:

  1. If anyone is looking for an off-campus place to live, email me at lindenrock2011@vt.edu. I'm looking to sublet 1-4 rooms in my 4BR apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this blog. I'm currently at a four year college and considering transferring to Tech my second year. I was planning on taking summer courses at my local community college, but I'm wondering if Tech will accept these as part of the general requirements or count them as electives. Can anyone get me in touch with someone who would know? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete