Thursday, December 10, 2009

VT helps prepare you for that next step after college

By Tyler Murphy
2009 Graduate
2009 Admissions Advisor

With Virginia Tech being one of the few universities that has a free standing career services building, the amount of options and opportunities the service allows are endless. I used career services to help tailor my resume so it would be presentable in not only applying to grad school, but also for the professional world as well.

An individual from career services sat down with me to discuss and go over what I should keep or get rid of to make my resume look more professional. After multiple visits to the center, I learned of an array of other services they provide. Offering everything from mock interviews to
career fairs, the career service center has everything you will need to prepare for that next step after college.

More Info:

No comments:

Post a Comment